Friday 23 November 2018

CENTRE STEP CHRISTMAS CARDS

CENTRE STEP CARD - EXAMPLE 1
These cards look quite complicated but fortunately aren't as difficult as they look because almost all the components are available aready cut.

The red stepper cards are from Regal Craft Cards (STE5).  (They are also available in white).  The silver tree is also from there, as are the clear Christmas Greetings, which in the first example, has been stuck onto acetate, and in the second onto silver card, so they "pop" off the card.  The photos really don't do justice to the three dimensional nature of these cards.

I was away when these cards were made, but I know that Marilyn made the example with the tree so I'm guessing the first example, featuring the deer and tree die (Paper Rose) is her work too?
(I'll let you know if I'm wront.)


CENTRE STEP CARD - EXAMPLE 2

No comments:

Post a Comment