Friday 22 June 2018

GATEFOLD CARD WITH CIRCULAR OPENING

CIRCLE GATEFOLD - FRONT

CIRCLE GATEFOLD OPEN
Here's another idea for something to do with a three panel card.  You can play  with the shape of die that you use and where you actually place it on the card.

In this example I've horizontally centred a circle die, and placed int towards the top of one of the outer panels of my Regal craft card, then run it through my die cutting machine.  Next I've just cut off half the panel.

By folding the cut panel over the other (so far uncut) outer panel, I can place the circle die so that it will match exactly when the card is closed.  Use a bit of removable tape if you want to be sure that it won't move, then run it through your machine, cut this panel in half too.

Add a few decorations and off you go!

No comments:

Post a Comment