Friday 3 March 2017

FRIDAY UPDATE

I'm back at work after some holidays.  Regal has so many new things to see - there are lovely butterfly and lace dies from Ultimate Crafts, the March Kaiser release, 3D sheets and a variety of interesting stamping products from Hero Arts - and that's just what I can see from where I'm standing.  If, like me, you haven't been in for a while, I'd strongly recomend a visit

I'm doing a stamping demo on March 20th (which is a Monday) in the hall behind the Baptist Church in Wellington Street (Launceston).  It runs between 10 and 3 and you can just come and go during that time as you want.  I'll be doing a basic technique followed by a more advanced version so hopefully it will suit a variety of skill levels.  I was inspired by two main things - one is the number of people who say "I just can't get on with stamping", two are the other people who say "I've got lots of stamps but I just don't seem to use them very much."  I'm in the latter category - and am pleased to say that in the course of preparing for this demo I've fallen in love with stamping all over again!

(PS There's a discount day in the shop on the 20th as well so mark it on your calendar now!).
(PPS That reminds me.......the little calendars for 2018...yes it's not a typo are now available at Regal.)

No comments:

Post a Comment