Friday 17 March 2017

FRIDAY UPDATE

Lots of lovely new things in at Regal.  There will be a rare chance to buy anything in the shop at a twenty per cent discount on Monday 20th (that's next Monday for those of you reading this today so don't miss out if there's something you've been thinking about adding to your craft supplies.)

There will be a demo on that day too.  It will run continuously between 10 and 3 so even although I'll be showing lots of different things you can just come and go as you please.  Attendance from 5 minutes to 5 hours welcome!  As I think I mentioned before, the theme of the demo is stamping and I will be showing both basic and advanced techniques so that if you don't use stamps often (or at all) or if you've been stamping forever, then there should be something to suit you.  I've certainly rediscovered some techniques from days gone that are well worth reviving, as well as some new things I hadn't tried before.  I'm taking a pretty practical approach - the "artsy" bits will be for you to decide.  I'll look forward to seeing some of you there on the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment