Friday 12 August 2016

FRIDAY UPDATE

Well, I'm back at work after two really productive weeks off and wow, you should see how many new things are in the shop!  I tried not to look too hard when I popped in last week but now its unavoidable, and I've already been tempted by a big pile of dies - there are quite a few new ones but my favourites are the Ultimate Crafts stained glass collection.  I can't wait to find some time to play with them!

The first of the Christmas things are starting to arrive and from now on should be doing so fairly regularly.  Don't leave it too late to collect your materials together if you are planning to give hand made Christmas cards -you can always put the bits together closer to the day but papers and embellishments are coming and going so early that September/October will probably be the peak time to source the things you need.

Speaking of which, if you need some inspiration, Marty Munro will be doing a free demo for Regal Craft Cards on Wednesday 14th September between 10 and 3 (just come and go as you wish in these times) so mark it on your calendar now!

No comments:

Post a Comment