Friday 4 December 2015

ART DECO LADY PYRAMEX CARDS

CARDS FEATURING ART DECO LADIES
Couture Creations have been releasing some really lovely dies lately.

I have my share of image-specific dies (including just about all the recently released Australiana ones), but I find that the ones I go back to time after time are the nesting dies, frames, backgrounds and borders!

As you can see from the examples, this doesn't have to be as boring as it may sound.  As soon as I saw these dies I thought they would be the perfect accompaniment for these Art Deco ladies (both available on the same Sparklelight Pyramex sheet from Regal Craft Cards).

I've made both designs up on some shimmer card 10 x 15 cm (4 x 6 inches) so that all I have to do to finish is add a bit of bling and pop them into a Regal photoslot card.

No comments:

Post a Comment