Friday 30 June 2017

STAMPED LEAVES AND GRASSES CARD

OFFSET STAMPING
Hmmm.....must have been leaning to the side when I made this one!  Anyway, I'm sure you can see how its supposed to be, and make a far better version yourself!

There are a couple of stamping techniques you might want to try (or use again) worth mentioning.  The first is using a small to medium sized stamp to create a backing paper.  I used a leaf stamp with black ink to mirror the stamping in this case, but you can use Versamark if you want a more subtle effect, or mix and match colours if you prefer brighter!

The main image has been stamped twice - once with green and once, slightly offset with black.  If I was re-doing the card I would search out a more olive green, as the lime doesn't quite go with the backing paper, I'd probably use dark grey instead of black and I'd be positioning the stamps a little closer together.
Anyway, as I said, hopefully this effort will inspire you to seek out some stamps and have a go yourself and make a better card!  If you do, I'd love to see it!

I have, of course, used Regal products throughout.


No comments:

Post a Comment