Friday 17 February 2017

PAPER PIECED STAMPED CARD

I'm doing a stamping demo for Regal on March 20th, so I probably should leave this card until then but I couldn't wait to play with my lovely set of Darkroom Door stamps.

I've kept the colours very simple, but stamped the hammer and saw with black ink onto both grey and yellow paper, the tape measure just onto yellow, and the other things just onto grey.  I'v then cut out the handles of the saw and hammer from the yellow and stuck them onto the grey, before fussy cutting around the whole lot.  I've added a little bit of detail with a silver pen, and assembled the lot on embossed card stuck to a black Regal base.

I didn't have a suitable stamp at hand, so I added a peel off sticker as a greeting - I'm fairly sure the stamp would have looked a lot better in this context.

No comments:

Post a Comment