Friday 9 December 2016

FRIDAY UPDATE

If you're in the midst of that sort of pre-Christmas muddle I usually find myself in, regarding presents, I can recommend a trip to Regal to sort out your crafty friends - there are lovely things from under ten dollars such as glitter tapes, punches, embossing folders, and so on, through the middle price range to albums, heat guns, Tasmanian pen sets etc, right through to the  higher end of the scale (but still under $100) eg Tombow marker sets, Kaiser planners and punchboards. Go Cut and Emboss machines include all the plates to get started with embossing and diecutting and are just $125.00.  Regal blank cards always make a great present, and what crafter doesn't love a gift voucher so they can chose there own supplies.  As I said......something for everyone!  If you have potentially bored kids at home for the holidays try a Bright Ideas pack for just $5.00 - they're full of little bits and pieces for papercrafting projects.

I've finally almost finished making my Christmas cards and have resolved to do them earlier in 2017,(which is pretty much what I do about this time each year).  I just have a couple of presents left to buy and then its all good!  Hope that however you celebrate this time of year (and even if you don't) that things are going smoothly and there's at least a little bit of time left over to play with crafty things!

No comments:

Post a Comment