Friday 9 November 2012

Weekly Update

If you haven't made your Christmas cards yet, then Regal's weekend special might come in useful - 50 packs of bell cut-out cards for only $12.00.  These are doubly useful because apart from the cards, the bells make great little tags or decorations.  The second special  is 10% off double-sided tape.  I don't know about you but I go through heaps of tape, so this is a great chance stock up.  Go to our website at www.regalcraftcards.com.au if you want to order.

We've had some new things in the shop this week - notably some really nice stamp sets from Couture Creations .....And yes I was tempted even although I kept telling folks that I wasn't going to buy any as I had enough stamps.......but .really, we all all know that you can never have enough stamps,!!!!

We had our last scrapbooking class for the year this week.  Susan will be back with more classes in the new year.  As soon as the dates are finalized, I'll let you know in the shop and via the blog. The final card class of the year is next week, and is booked out.  There will be more classes in cardmaking in 2013 as well, with a variety of tutors, although I'm fairly sure I'll be doing the first one in early February.  I'll let you know as soon as firm details are available
Have a nice weekend, folks.  Catch up with you next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment