Thursday 25 October 2012

STORYBOOK CARD

This is a little mini album I made using one of Regal's "Storybook" cards.  Each accordion card basically gives you ten white panels to decorate however you please.  I kept this one pretty simple.  Just a few edited photos of rural scenes around Launceston, printed onto normal paper (rather than the glossy photo variety), stuck onto some Kaiser paper and beige and brown backing a a couple of die cut/hole punched embellishments and stickers and that's it!  I'm really more of a small-scale scrapbooker at heart and always have fun doing little projects.  If you had relatives living away, this format would be a nice way of sharing photos of your city/house/garden/children etc., especially with Christmas coming up.  You can buy the base cards singly, and truly its worth the investment not to have to measure, cut and join them yourself.  (Well... as evidenced by the stack I have in my craft room at home, this is certainly true for me!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment