Tuesday 29 May 2012

BUTTERFLY CALENDAR

Lynne Armstrong came along last week and gave a wonderful demonstration of various ways to make calendars. In this example, she's used one of Regal's little calendar pads and made a lovely background using Kaiser papers, punches and paper flowers.  The easel display is a great idea too!  I think calendars are a nice gift idea, and are  especially useful  as small Christmas gifts.......Cards sometimes have a relatively short life but a calandar can be displayed and  appreciated for twelve months.  I have a very large "Gunnadoo" list and calendars are on it! ( If .....or should I say WHEN I make one, I'll post it on the blog). In the meantime I'll pop up more of Lynne's brilliant calendar ideas for your inspiration (and mine!!)  

No comments:

Post a Comment